Determining your organization’s IT needs seems simple. Most people think all they need is:
- Support for all of your end users
- Appropriately address your high maintenance users
- Support for your infrastructure and network
- Answer any of your questions
- Immediate access to all levels of support
- Make your network as fast as possible
- Set up new users quickly and get it right on the first try
- Secure your network from infection or invasion
- Prevent problems, not cause them
- Give you an answer and give it to you fast
When we sit down and dig deeper, we reveal the true needs of organizations. It could be that they require additional after hours support for senior management, require disaster recovery and business continuity solutions with stringent HIPAA requirements, or they’re looking for an all inclusive price because they don’t want to be surprised by projects.
It could be they have a home office they want covered but they are afraid to ask. Or that they don’t want to deal with IT budgets, planning, procurement, vendor management and selection, projects, outsourcing, development or business process automation.
Meteor Managed prides itself on discovering the true needs of our clients, being smart and flexible enough to meet those needs, and delivering our services at a price that provides value.
Read more at http://managedit.meteormanaged.com or contact us today to start a conversation.
We’re ready to help you define and satisfy your true IT needs.
President – Meteor Managed